Thin Hangout Chair - Turquoise
- Stretches out over 7 FEET for even the tallest humans
- 100% hand woven by skilled Mayan weavers from the Yucatan
- Woven with extremely soft thin nylon for that luxury feel
- Water resistant yarn for durable moisture resistance
- Use upright as a chair or full stretch out and lie down
- No flip single point hanging hammock chair design
- Buy 1 Hammock. Plant 1 Tree. Find out more HERE
How is the Thin Hangout Chair different from the Thick Hangout Chair?
- The hammock is more compact, light weight and can stretch out further
- There are no knotted details on the spreader bar for ease of use
- It uses a finer yarn and a delicate tighter weave requiring more care
Is this hammock safe to leave outside all year?
- Outdoor water resistant yarn won't mold like cotton or stretch out over time
- We recommend you bring your hammock indoors when not being used
- Keep out of direct sunshine, as UV light will break down yarn eventually
Shipping & Returns
- $20 anywhere in Canada in 3-7 business days
$25 anywhere in the United States in 3-10 business days
- Not in North America? Contact us via email to get it shipped!
- We have a 14-day return policy. Find out more HERE
- This is a hand made product and needs to be handled with care
- Call us TOLL FREE at +1-866-623-3477
Our hammocks are hand woven in the Yucatan province of Mexico and support the Cielo Foundation.
We have had our hangout chair for more than 5 years and they’re still going strong. They’ve been super comfortable right from the start and remain so. Works for kids, people who are anxious before they sit in one (and then lay down and refuse to give it back!) and those big guys who think it can’t possibly hold them or be comfortable. We are totally sold on them and happily recommend them to everyone.
We all love it! Super comfortable!
The HangOut Chair is so confortable because it is big enough to spread my legs out! Plus, I Love the bright colour .
I love it! It’s very comfortable to ‘hangout’ in and the colour is beautiful!
So glad I have my own so I don’t have to share with my mom anymore!