Thin Hangout Chair - Purple Rainbow
- Stretches out over 7 FEET for even the tallest humans
- 100% hand woven by skilled Mayan weavers from the Yucatan
- Woven with extremely soft thin nylon for that luxury feel
- Water resistant yarn for durable lasting outdoor performance
- Use upright as a chair or full stretch out and lie down
- Weightless feeling fine yarn for a stretchier & more compact hammock
- Buy 1 Hammock. Plant 1 Tree. Find out more HERE
- Material: Thin Nylon (Water Resistant)
- Capacity: 160kg | 350lbs
- Weight: 2.2kg | 4lbs
- Dimensions: Stretches out to over 2.1m | 7ft
- Colour: All the colours in the Rainbow
- Included: Wood Spreader Bar and a Rope Kit (or) Chain Kit
How is the Thin Hangout Chair different from the Thick Hangout Chair?
- The hammock is more compact, light weight and can stretch out further
- There are no knotted details on the spreader bar for ease of use
- It uses a finer yarn and a delicate tighter weave requiring more care
I already have a Spreader Bar and only need the hammock net. What do I do?
- Just buying the net is $99 and comes with no additional hardware.
- At checkout. Use the discount code NETREPLACEMENT01
Is this hammock safe to leave outside all year?
- Outdoor water resistant yarn won't mold like cotton or stretch out over time
- We recommend you bring your hammock indoors when not being used
- Keep out of direct sunshine, as UV light will break down yarn eventually
Shipping & Returns
- $20 anywhere in Canada in 3-7 business days
$25 anywhere in the United States in 3-10 business days
- Not in North America? Contact us via email to get it shipped!
- We have a 14-day return policy. Find out more HERE
- This is a hand made product and needs to be handled with care
- Call us TOLL FREE at +1-866-623-3477
Our hammocks are hand woven in the Yucatan province of Mexico and support the Cielo Foundation.
They are Fairtrade and a certified B Corporation
Based on 1 review
Love the Hangout Chair ... very comfortable and relaxing. The perfect place to spend a couple of hours on a summer evening reading