Thin Hangout Chair - Electric Blue
- Stretches out over 7 FEET for even the tallest humans
- 100% hand woven by skilled Mayan weavers from the Yucatan
- Woven with extremely soft thin nylon for that luxury feel
- Water resistant yarn for durable lasting outdoor performance
- Use upright as a chair or full stretch out and lie down
- Weightless feeling fine yarn for a stretchier & more compact hammock
- B uy 1 Hammock. Plant 1 Tree. Find out more HERE
- Material: Thin Nylon (Water Resistant)
- Capacity: 160kg | 350lbs
- Weight: 2.2kg | 4lbs
- Dimensions: Stretches out to over 2.1m | 7ft
- Colour: Electric Blue
- Included: Wood Spreader Bar and a Rope Kit (or) Chain Kit
How is the Thin Hangout Chair different from the Thick Hangout Chair?
- The hammock is more compact, light weight and can stretch out further
- There are no knotted details on the spreader bar for ease of use
- It uses a finer yarn and a delicate tighter weave requiring more care
I already have a Spreader Bar and only need the hammock net. What do I do?
- Just buying the net is $99 and comes with no additional hardware.
- At checkout. Use the discount code NETREPLACEMENT01
Is this hammock safe to leave outside all year?
- Outdoor water resistant yarn won't mold like cotton or stretch out over time
- We recommend you bring your hammock indoors when not being used
- Keep out of direct sunshine, as UV light will break down yarn eventually
Shipping & Returns
- $20 anywhere in Canada in 3-7 business days
$25 anywhere in the United States in 3-10 business days
- Not in North America? Contact us via email to get it shipped!
- We have a 14-day return policy. Find out more HERE
- This is a hand made product and needs to be handled with care
- Call us TOLL FREE at +1-866-623-3477
Our hammocks are hand woven in the Yucatan province of Mexico and support the Cielo Foundation.
Love this hammock. I have two of these hammocks and love them so much I sent one as a gift to a friend back east. Great quality and beautiful colours. Quick shopping, always amazing service from the Hang Out Place on Granville Island.
We walked in and Isaac Li welcome us and listen to our question why and what… he share his knowledge very well and in a very friendly way. We brought two mamuhks with all the extras parts to use it and we left very happy .
The new owners are very friendly and easy to deal with. Hope this store stays in business forever.