Thin Hangout Chair - Multi Colour
- Stretches out over 7 FEET for even the tallest humans
- 100% hand woven by skilled Mayan weavers from the Yucatan
- Woven with extremely soft thin nylon for that luxury feel
- Water resistant yarn for durable lasting outdoor performance
- Use upright as a chair or full stretch out and lie down
- Weightless feeling fine yarn for a stretchier & more compact hammock
- Buy 1 Hammock. Plant 1 Tree. Find out more HERE
- Material: Thin Nylon (Water Resistant)
- Capacity: 160kg | 350lbs
- Weight: 2.2kg | 4lbs
- Dimensions: Stretches out to over 2.1m | 7ft
- Colour: Every colour under the rainbow
- Included: Wood Spreader Bar and a Rope Kit (or) Chain Kit
We work with 800 different weaver's in Mexico. Each weaver may use a variety of colours and use different patterns. Each hammock will vary in colour and pattern from these photos and will be unique to you. Please email or call us if you have any questions about the colour you are ordering.
How is the Thin Hangout Chair different from the Thick Hangout Chair?
- The hammock is more compact, light weight and can stretch out further
- There are no knotted details on the spreader bar for ease of use
- It uses a finer yarn and a delicate tighter weave requiring more care
I already have a Spreader Bar and only need the hammock net. What do I do?
- Just buying the net is $99 and comes with no additional hardware.
- At checkout. Use the discount code NETREPLACEMENT01
Is this hammock safe to leave outside all year?
- Outdoor water resistant yarn won't mold like cotton or stretch out over time
- We recommend you bring your hammock indoors when not being used
- Keep out of direct sunshine, as UV light will break down yarn eventually
Shipping & Returns
- $20 anywhere in Canada in 3-7 business days
$25 anywhere in the United States in 3-10 business days
- Not in North America? Contact us via email to get it shipped!
- We have a 14-day return policy. Find out more HERE
- This is a hand made product and needs to be handled with care
- Call us TOLL FREE at +1-866-623-3477
Our hammocks are hand woven in the Yucatan province of Mexico and support the Cielo Foundation.
I purchased my first Hamuhk 14 years ago and in that time I've had 2 incredible customer experiences with this company. This recent purchase of my replacement net was no differe t! Amazing!
I have been excited to use it and so far it has been great. I would say it would be nice to have a little pamphlet on the best way to get in and out of it and perhaps some tips on what configurations it can handle in terms of sitting and lying down, but it has been okay to figure it out too.
What a great experience from start to finish! We walked into your store in Granville Island and met with a wonderful, charismatic and helpful person. He let us know that we could order online which was a breeze when we got home. Then when I received a phone call about the colour and hanging functions I spoke with another great person. It was a great experience even before the chair arrived! When the chair did arrive though (on time I should add), we were floored with the beautiful colour selection that was made for our multi coloured chair. We love it. It was easy to hang, easy to understand the instructions for installation and it's easy to want to sit in it all day. It's not only a great chair but it's a beautiful eye catching addition to our home. Thank you for all your help along the way!