Thick Hangout Chair - Sunset
- Stretches out over 6 FEET for even the tallest humans
- 100% hand woven by skilled Mayan weavers from the Yucatan
- Woven with extremely soft nylon for that luxury feel
- Water resistant yarn for durable lasting outdoor performance
- Use upright as a chair or full stretch out and lie down
- No flip single point hanging hammock chair design.
- Buy 1 Hammock. Plant 1 Tree. Find out more HERE
- Material: Thick Nylon (Water Resistant)
- Capacity: 160kg | 350lbs
- Weight: 2.3kg | 5lbs
- Dimensions: Stretches out to over 2m | 6.5ft
- Colour: Neon Pink and Orange
- Included: Wood Spreader Bar and a Rope Kit (or) Chain Kit
Shipping & Returns
- $20 anywhere in Canada in 3-7 business days
$25 anywhere in the United States in 3-10 business days
- Not in North America? Contact us via email to get it shipped!
- We have a 14-day return policy. Find out more HERE
- This is a hand made product and needs to be handled with care
- Call us TOLL FREE at +1-866-623-3477
Our hammocks are hand woven in the Yucatan province of Mexico and support the Cielo Foundation.
Love these hammocks We bought 2 about 20 years ago and 1 fell apart this year so with care they last for years. Love the sunset color!
The quality of this hammock is what I have come to expect from Hamuhk. The intricate weaving, quality of the thread and overall design combine to give me the sense of floating in the air. The gentle embrace of these cheerful sunset colours helps me to bliss out at any time of day!
I love my Hangout chair so much this is my second purchase. I’m a very large person (300lb) and this accommodates me on my stand great. I feel secure even when I swing. I’m tall at about 6 feet and I stretch right out in mine.
I feel comfy, it’s a hugging feeling hammock and it’s really luxurious outdoor lounging.
The threads are sturdy and beautiful but also delicate, don’t wear garments with buttons, Velcro, or hook and eye closures or you risk snagging the threads and giving yourself a wonky seat with strange tight areas. I store mine in my shed hanging when not in use so it doesn’t catch on the trees.
Bottom line I love this hammock so much I bought two.
exactly what I wanted
I have mine on my patio. I love coming home from work and taking a moment to relax in my hammock before making dinner.
I really love the colours of this hammock. It's hard to be stressed surrounded by pink and orange ☺