Thin Hangout Chair - Cafe
- Stretches out over 7 FEET for even the tallest humans
- 100% hand woven by skilled Mayan weavers from the Yucatan
- Woven with extremely soft thin nylon for that luxury feel
- Water resistant yarn for durable moisture resistance
- Use upright as a chair or full stretch out and lie down
- No flip single point hanging hammock chair design.
- Buy 1 Hammock. Plant 1 Tree. Find out more HERE
How is the Thin Hangout Chair different from the Thick Hangout Chair?
- The hammock is more compact, light weight and can stretch out further
- There are no knotted details on the spreader bar for ease of use
- It uses a finer yarn and a delicate tighter weave requiring more care
I already have a Spreader Bar and only need the hammock net. What do I do?
- Just buying the net is $99 and comes with no additional hardware.
- At checkout. Use the discount code NETREPLACEMENT01
Is this hammock safe to leave outside all year?
- Outdoor water resistant yarn won't mold like cotton or stretch out over time
- We recommend you bring your hammock indoors when not being used
- Keep out of direct sunshine, as UV light will break down yarn eventually
Shipping & Returns
$25 anywhere in North America in 3-10 business days
- Not in North America? Contact us via email to get it shipped!
- We have a 14-day return policy. Find out more HERE
- This is a hand made product and needs to be handled with care
- Call us TOLL FREE at +1-866-623-3477
Our hammocks are hand woven in the Yucatan province of Mexico and support the Cielo Foundation.
This is my third hammock in 30 years. I was pleased to find the quality hasn’t changed. I can hardly wait to end my day on my patio in my new cafe colour hammock. Love it!